I’ve been training with Rob since April 2015. I was attracted to the idea of kettlebell training to balance my regular—mostly lower-body cardiovascular exercise. I’m not an easy client because I travel more than 50% of my life so a “regular training routine” is impossible.
When I am home I see him 2-3 times/week.
Usually “unintended consequences” are negative—NOT THIS TIME!
- Weight loss although it wasn’t one of my goals: about 7 pounds—enough to make everything fit better
- Blood pressure down to a “very healthy” level from already “healthy”. My doctor was impressed
- Confidence that I won’t hurt myself lifting almost anything: that included hauling boulders while building houses in a small village in Peru
- Fewer visits to my chiropractor
- More energy daily
- Greater focus on healthy eating: I don’t want those sugar highs and lows!
Rob focuses on past injuries, providing corrective exercises for recovery and improvement.
Rob understands my goals, explaining what we are doing and why, making my training with him feel customized every day.
I find that even a few minutes of the strength exercises he’s given me, added to cardio while I am traveling makes my early-morning pre-client workouts even better.
I recommend “my strength coach”, Rob Akers, to everyone!
-Nancy Arnosti (Age 63)
Chadds Ford, PA.