Starting Strength & Game Ready Preparation
- Does your son or daughter possess the strength, speed, endurance, and movement base that their sport demands?
- Are they ready for the transition from middle school to high school competition?
- Are they training appropriately for their age and sport?
- Do they have a plan of attack for off-season?
At AOS Training Systems, we offer an innovative, progressive approach to training through building a solid athletic foundation while staying focused on the athlete’s goals.
Our program includes instruction in movement training, proper recovery, explosive power development, functional strength training, and energy system conditioning.
We aim to help your sons and daughters feel stronger, faster, and more powerful than their competition. Our training sessions are 60 minutes in length and incorporate all elements of a top tier strength and conditioning program enhanced to suit the needs of maturing athletes.
OUR SPORTS PERFORMANCE PROGRAM
Our Sports Performance training programs (sessions) take place four times a year with a duration of up to twelve weeks. We recommend three training sessions per week.
Our program offers flexible scheduling and is tailored appropriately to the age, experience level, sport and or interest of the athlete.
Program Highlights Include:
- Explosive Power — Power Lifting, Weight Lifting, Russian Kettlebell Training, Jumping & Landing Techniques
- Strength — Functional Approach, Thorough Instruction, Focus on Upper Body, Lower Body & Core
- Conditioning — Game Ready Preparation for all Athletes
- Flexibility — Myofascial Release, Various Forms of Stretching, Muscle Activation
- Recovery — Spinal Traction, Corrective Exercise, Balance, Stabilization
- Nutrition — Lessons, Tips and Advice
SPORTS PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE 2023
Winter Session: December 5 (2022) – February 24
Spring Session: March 6 – May 26
Summer Session: June 5 – August 26
Fall Session: September 4 – November 22
You’ll get exclusive access to our Small Group Athletic Quick Start Program:
Here’s what’s included:
- Orientation and Intro Lesson
- 3 Small Group Training Sessions
- Test-Drive the program and see what the AOS Community is all about
- Goals Assessment and Program Design
- Chance to see the facility, and make sure it will be a great fit!
All of this for just $60
MIDDLE SCHOOL SPORTS PERFORMANCE
Designed for young athletes ages 11 years old through 14 and will give your young athlete a leg up on the competition and a head start in finding their way around the weight room. Our emphasis is introducing young athletes the fundamentals of strength and conditioning in a supportive learning environment.
HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS PERFORMANCE
Designed for athletes ages 14-18 and made to enhance the performance of your young athlete in any venue they choose.
COLLEGE SPORTS PERFORMANCE
Designed for current or rising collegiate athletes preparing for their upcoming school year. With the needs of higher-level athletes in mind, the program uses advanced strength and conditioning techniques as well as more intense conditioning regimens to ensure all athletes are ready for their next competitive season.